On August 25th, a line-up of eight awesome speakers will speak at the iPhone iPad Summit, an online conference for the iPhone and iPad hosted by Environments for Humans.
It’s online and live so you don’t have to travel to miss time away from work or family, but still get front-row seats to speakers and the ability to ask your questions.
Speaking at the iPhone iPad Summit are:
- Jesse MacFayden from Nitobi is talking about PhoneGap,
- David Kaneda, creator of jQtouch, covers his new mobile HTML5 framework, Sencha Touch, for iPad development,
- Alasdair Allan, author of Learning iPhone Programming and Programming iPhone Sensors, speaks on iPhone Face Detection,
- Simon St. Laurent, editor at O’Reilly Media, is covering HTML5 Client-side Data Storage
- Suzanne Ginsburg, author of Designing the iPhone User Experience, is presenting on the user experience.
- Author and designer Dan Rubin brings his Mobile Design with CSS3 presentation; and
- Josh Clark, author of Tapworthy, covers his Designing iPhone Interfaces session.
And when you buy a ticket, attendees get a free O’Reilly ebook on iPhone development book of their choice. (Details on how to claim the ebook will be talked about during the day of the online conference.)
Free Ticket Giveaway
Lastly, I’m giving away a free ticket to the iPhone iPad Summit.
Simply leave a comment for this post, stating your favorite iPhone or iPad app and why. I’ll be picking a winner randomly on Friday morning. Best of luck!
NOTE: Congratulations to Anslsem for winning the free ticket to the iPhone iPad Summit.