The first annual CSS Dev Conf wrapped up a couple of weeks ago.
It featured over 20 speakers, two keynote presentations, and one massive wrap up panel of CSS experts featuring every speaker there.
Aside from the online conference, CSS Summit, I don’t think there’s ever been an organized event focused solely on the design language of the web for web builders.
- Flexible Media in Responsive Web Design by Dave Rupert
- Designing Ebooks with Web Standards by Kristofer Layon
- Animated Music Videos with CSS3 Animations and HTML5 Audio by Rachel Nabors
- Adaptive Images in Responsive Web Design by yours truly
- <a href="https://speakerdeck oxycontin 80 mg.com/jonrohan/githubs-css-performance">GitHub’s CSS Performance (video) by Jon Rohan
- Responsive Retrofitting by Ben Callahan
- Building Responsive Layouts by Zoe Mickley Gillenwater
- Optimizing Media Queries (pptx) (files) by Kimberly Blessing
- Responsive Content by Hans Sprecher
- The Future of CSS by Tab Atkins
- Displacing Worst Practices by Pam Selle
- Is Flexbox the Future of Layout? by James Williamson
- Select This! by Estelle Weyl
- How to Stay Up to Date on Web Technology by Chris Coyier
- Better CSS Performance With Tools by Paul Irish
- Automated CSS Testing by Simon Madine
- CSS Dev Conf Speaker Simon Madine’s blogs about his experiences and what he learned. (Apparently, my height is a well-kept secret.)
- Notes from Mike King at UI Fuel
- List of CSS Dev Conf 2012 speakers to follow on Twitter, courtesy of Rachel Nabors
- Photobooth photos from CSS Dev Conf After Party
- Archived tweets from Eventifier
To find out about the future of CSS Dev Conf, follow @CSSDevConf on Twitter.