In this episode, Christopher Schmitt talks with Wes Bos. Wes is a site and web applications’ Designer, Developer, Speaker, and Teacher — probably most recognizable for his online courses such as Sublime Text Power User and React For Beginners.
Topics discussed with Wes Bos:
- 3:28 → Difference between browsers utilizing E6 versus ESE3 can you get viagra over the counter uk many mg viagra safe viagra 100mg fta 4 st
- 4:30 → Do packages or tooling need to be installed?
- 5:15 → What do you need to get up and running?
- 5:25 → ES6 convenient surprises and features
- 6:22 → Are there videos describing how things work and explaining complexities?
- 8:30 → How they are the courses built and what goes into them?
- 9:30 → How are you aware of information that needs to known regarding Java Script?
- 10:48 → Free Courses
- 12:20 → How did Wes Bos get involved with the web?
- 13:30 → MySpace as a gateway drug to CSS training. existe o cialis generico viagra price
- <a href="http://goodstuff go to these guys.fm/nbsp/89#t=14:20">14:20 → We’re both big deals on Myspace, FYI.
- 15:00 → Wes got a domain name for his birthday. viagra without prescription buy cialis cialis pills for sale
- 15:55 → Being involved in the behind the scenes work for bands.
- 17:20 → Shoutouts to the bands Wes do design work for.
- 18:25 → Wes’ free courses
- 19:42 → Command line frustrations lead to a course
- 22:30 → Everyone can dance around it, but eventually you’ll have to get into the command line.
- 22:45 → What software Wes uses to build his courses
- 24:10 → What’s Wes’ next course?
- 24:48 → Using Slack for people who buy a course
- 25:50 → Worries about bad eggs in your community?
Non Breaking Space Show is still free of charge to those who have caught Olympic fever: Non Breaking Space Show № 89: Wes Bos — ReactJS for Beginners
Also published on Medium.